13 June 2009

My Photography Art Work III

Salam..

My Latest photography art work....


CUTENESS


BLACK AND COLOUR

-I Love to create such effect lately!!!hehe!!its beautiful..
Will posting special entry on Black and Colour pic
soon...juz wait...


THREE LITTLE HUMAN IN THE BUSH



What are You doing Baby???


Villa MANIRA(aku)
-My house in the evening...


Happy faces
This pic was taken at Bawang,Matu's road around 5.30 pm.
there u can see a 'paksa-rela' models!!!hehe
Actually,they love their photo taken!!!haha
Girl in pink is my little sis,the one in yellow and the little one is my brother.
Then,the chubby bboy is my cousin..


I SEE U...
-My little brother.Me n my family call him "chocolate baby" coz of
his "chocolate" complexion!!My dad heritage !!!

2 kritikan dan umpatan:

Monsieur Anonymous said...

wey bro..
ajar nie..
smart seyh..
seyes..
ajr r..
plez..
=<

Anonymous said...

adui.. mkin teror ank tk k ps eiks. is. cny link mk pat erm... tutorial ya oww??